At its core, leadership means setting goals, lighting a path, and persuading others to follow. But the responsibility entails much more. Leaders must get their message out in a way that inspires, make the most of their limited time, and build roads to precious resources. They must negotiate alliances, improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization.
What makes for a great leader? Is it something to do with inward characteristics, such as confidence and focus? Is it more about outward presence, including charm and compassion? Or is it about the ability to create a vision and get others to commit to it?
The answer is all of the above. By accepting the challenge to lead, you come to realize that the only limits are those you place on yourself.
This workshop is a tool for your leadership development. It is designed to help you create and accomplish your personal best, and to help you lead others to get extraordinary things done.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Which leadership style you normally use when dealing with others?
- When should you use your personal style of leading, and when won’t it work?
- The secrets to using all the different leadership styles to your advantage in every situation
- See potential and harness talent
- Inspire skills required for leadership in others
- Pinpoint ways to establish trust and set an example
- Represent your vision as a team effort
Duration: 1 day | Time: 08:30 to 17:00